Sarathi Parivahan Sewa – Apply Driving Licence Online Best Ways 2021
Sarathi Parivahan – Friends, if you want to get your driving license, then today in this article, We are going to tell you what is the latest way to get a license. Because currently, Parivahan Sewa has made some changes in the way of making licenses. Now only you can get your driving license through an Aadhaar card.
Now you must be questioning who is Sarathi? So, friends, Sarathi is the name of a website whose full name is sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. On this website, you can Apply for various things such as Learner Licence, Driving Licence, DL Renewal, Duplicate DL, etc.
|Sarathi Content||Parivahan Details|
|Name of Application||Driving License Online|
|Total Vehicles Registered||26 Cr. Still increasing (as of May 2021)|
|Total Driving Licence Issued||12.06 Cr as of May 2021|
|How to apply online||Apply Here|
|What is the official website||parivahan.gov.in and sarathi.parivahan.gov.in|
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
We are happy to tell you that in many cases you do not need to go to the RTO office. So, In this article, we will tell you how you can apply for your driving license online. Also, we will also tell you how to Download the Driving licence in PDF format using Parivahan Sewa App.
As soon as you open Sarthi Parivahan Sewa, you will get many types of information there. The information contains various things such as Drivers/Learners License, Driving School, Online Test/ Appointment, etc.
Apply Driving Licence Online
Now you can apply online for a driving licence using sarathi.parivahan.gov.in as well as Parivahan Sewa App. There are many articles on the internet with very little and useless information. We will give you accurate information in brief about the Apply Driving Licence Online.
Sarathi.parivahan.gov.in has a significant contribution to this process of Online Apply. Through this website, you can apply online for DL using the methods given below.
How to apply online for a Driving Licence?
sarathi.parivahan.gov.in List of Services
All the state comes under this Sarathi Parivahan. People of Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Benga, Odisha and Assam can apply online. However, if you are from Delhi, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra then you can also fill online application.
- Application for New Learner Licence
- Expired Learner Licence Issue Again
- Application Edit (LL Only)
- Services for Duplicate LL, Address change etc
- LL Edit Entry
- Print Learner Licence (Form3)
- Road Safety Tutorial
- Online LL Test(STALL)
- Mock Test for LL
- Sample Question for LL Test
- New Driving Licence
- Services on DL (Renewal/Duplicate/AEDL/IDP/Others)
- DL Club
- Print Driving Licence
- DL Extract Reprint
- Online PSV Badge Test
- Display IDP Details
- Driving Licence Test Sheet
- New Conductor Licence
- Temporary Conductor Licence
- Services on Conductor Licence
- Online Conductor Licence Test
- Print Conductors Licence
- Regularize Provisional CL
- Driving School Licence
- New Driving School Licence
- DSL Candidate Enrolment
- Services on Driving School Licence
- Slot Booking LL Test
- Booking DL Test Slot
- Slot Booking DL services
- Enquiry LL Test Slot
- DL Test Slot Enquiry
- Enquiry on DL Services Slot
- Cancel LL Test Slot
- DL Test Slot Cancel
- Cancel DL Services Slot
- Documents/ Scanned Images Upload
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- View Documents
- Fee Payments
- Verify Pay Status
- Search Related Applications
- DL Search
- Find Application Number
- Cancel Application
- Mobile Number Update
- Camp Registration
- Add Class of vehicles
- Service Withdrawn by Applicant
- Print Application Forms
- You can use this facility for Tracking your application.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa FAQ
What is the official website for applying for a driving license online?
Now you can apply given the link above, but the name of the official website is sarathi.parivahan.gov.in.
Is a driving test require to apply online?
Yes, you have to book a slot for the driving test and then apply online.
What is required for Authentication With E-KYC?
You only need a mobile number and OTP for Authentication With E-KYC.
Slot book Online at Sarathi Parivahan
After uploading documents you may directly proceed to the slot booking otherwise that you need to follow some steps as given below:
- Visit the Sarathi parivahan portal
- Under the appointment tab select the LL test Slot booking
- Now on the next page, you need to enter your
- Application number
- DOB and verification code appears on your screen.
- On submitting a verification code will be sent to your mobile number and Email ID (submitted during the application) which you need to enter at the space provided.
- After this, the test slot booking calendar will appear on your screen.
- The dates marked with green color are available to book slots.
- Whereas days marked with red color are not available for slot booking and…
- the days marked with blue color are Holiday.
- Once you select the date then you need to choose the preferable time period from the list
- Once you confirm the test slot booking the acknowledgment slip for the same will appear on your screen you need to take the printout of the same.
- After completing all such steps your dashboard will show the status of stages completed.
Sarthi Parivahan License application status online
After submitting the application form you can check the driving license status by following the steps mentioned below: –
- Move on to Sarathi Parivahan Portal first
- On the main page select the application status
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and Captcha Code.
- On submitting the said details your DL Application status will appear on your screen.
How to issue an Expired Learning License?
Now you can re-issue your expired learning by following the steps given below: –
- Visit the Sarathi Parivahan Portal.
- Under the Learning driving license dropdown select the ‘Expired learner license issue again‘
- Next, Enter your expired learner license number and DOB
- Submit the details and proceed as instructed.
How to cancel LL Test Slot Booking?
Not able to appear for learning license test on scheduled dates, then no need to be worry you can cancel that test easily and book the new one easily from the sarathi parivahan portal.
- To cancel the learning license test slot you need to visit the Sarathi Parivahan Portal first.
- and need to select the cancel LL test slot link which is available under the appointment section.
- After this, you need to submit your Application number, Applicant DOB, and verification code.
- Now your details will be authenticated and after that, you can easily cancel your test slot.
Sarthi Parivahan Mock Test
Before you appear for the learning license test you can participate in a Mock test for the learning license at sarathi parivahan Portal. Through this mock test, you will get an idea that what type of question you are going to be asked in LL test. So if you want take the mock test then you can follow the procedure which is given below: –
- Move to the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal
- In this, you need to select Mock test for LL
- Now you need to enter a few details like: –
- Applicant name
- Applicant DOB
- Language of Mocke test
- As you submit the details the Mock test paper is available on your screen.
Test Question Sample
If you are wooried about that what type of question are going to be asked in the learning license test then you should not worried anymore because at sarathi parivahan sewa portal you may easily check out some learning DL sample question and to access the same you must follow the steps given below: –
- Open Sarathi Parivahan Portal and on the home page…
- The sample question for learning test will be available under the learning license tab.
- After this, you need to select your state name from the list and your preferred language.
- and on the next page the PDF file of sample question will appear on your screen.
Apply Sarathi parivahan DL
After 30 days of issuance of learner Driving licence you can apply for a permanent Driving license at sarathi Portal. The application procedure for permanent DL is a bit similar to learner DL which we have given below: –
Driving License Application Authentication
- As usual you need to visit the official portal first.
- And on the home page, select the “New Driving license” under the hood of Driving License.
- After this, stages which are involved in the permanent driving license will appear to you.
- After pressing the continue tab, you need to authenticate your details by submitting your mobile number and press the Generate OTP tab.
- The mobile number you entered will receive an OTP you need to enter the same in the box and press the button Authenticate with sarathi.
- Once your authentication process successfully completed a new window will open where you need to submit your learner driving license number and DOB.
- After pressing the Ok tab the application form will appear to you.
- After submitting the same the acknowledgment slip will appears.
- Here you may download or print Form 1 and Form 1 A.
- After pressing the next tab the stages which are to be done and completed will appear on the dashboard. Here you need to press the proceed button for Driving License Slot Booking.
Now on the next page, you may proceed either through your application number or learner license number.
- After submitting the details you need to select the class of a vehicle and proceed to the slot booking window. Here calendar indicator will let you know about the availability of the slots.
- After selecting the date now you need to select your preferable time frame.
- Once you press the book slot tab then a security code will be sent on your registered mobile number and you need to enter the same in the box. In case didn’t receive the security code then press the re-send tab.
- Once you submit the security code it will ask you to confirm the slot booking.
- On confirming the acknowledgment slip of slot booking will appear on your screen take the printout of it for future reference.
Once you confirm the test slot its time to pay the Driving License application fee and for this, you need to follow the procedure given below: –
- Tap the fee payments tab on the home page of sarathi parivahan portal.
- Next you will find the instruction related to the online fee payment.
- On proceeding, you need to enter some of your details like application number and DOB.
- Once you press the calculate fee tab the fee details will appear to you.
- Now the terms and conditions of online fee payment are available on your screen. Read them carefully and select the check box that you agree to the terms and conditions and press proceed to payment tab.
- Now the payment gateway appears to you select the payment mode and enter the required details and proceed.
- After successfully submitting application fee take the print out of the fee slip for reference purpose.
Documents for Permanent DL
For a permanent driving license, you do not need to upload any documents in the portal and you can verify the same by submitting the application number in the uploading documents section.
How to Cancel DL Test Slot at sarathi Parivahan Seva?
If you had book the test slot for a driving license but later realize that it’s not possible for your to appear for the test then in that case, you can cancel your test slot online at sarathi parivahan portal and for that you need to follow the process given below:
- To cancel the Slot booking for a driving license you need to first go to the official website of sarathi parivahan portal.
- Now under the appointment tab on the home page select the Cancel DL test Slot.
- After the selection, a page will appear where you need to submit some of your details such as
- Application number
- Applicant DOB
- and verification code appears on the page.
- Once the authentication process completed you may cancel the slot and book new slot.
Once your DL application is approved by the authority and also you clear the test then your driving license will be issued by the authority. Your DL will be dispatched by the authority at your address or the same can be collected from the concerned RTO (as applicable). Whereas, the applicant may also download driving license from Sarathi Parivahan portal by following the steps given below: –
- In order to print your driving license, you need to visit the sarathi parivahan sewa portal first.
- Here on the home page select the print DL tab which is available under the Driving License tab.
- Next, submit your application number and DOB.
- Once your details authenticated successfully you can download/ print driving license.
Sarathi Application Fee status
You may also check your DL application fee payment online at sarathi Parivahan portal by following steps given below: –
- Visit the Sarathi Parivahan Portal first and on the main page click on the Check Payment Status.
- Later it will ask you to submit your details like: –
- Application number
- DOB and
- Text shown in the image
- Once your details verified successfully the DL status will appears on the screen.
Apply Conductor License at Sarathi Parivahan Seva Portal?
Now those who are looking to apply for a conductor license can submit their application online at Sarathi Parivahan Portal. Check out the steps involve in conductor license: –
Conductor License Application Form
- To submit an application for a conductor License you need to first visit the sarathi parivahan portal.
- and on the home page do select “New Conductor License” from the dropdown of Conductor license.
- On Pressing the continue tab the Conductor license application form is available to you. In this, you need to fill in your personal details, address details, and medical details.
- After submitting the application form you need to upload your documents if it may ask to do so.
- Later upload your photograph and signature (this one is applicable for some states only)
Once you are done with the previous section now you need to pay the application fee for the conductor license through an online payment gateway.
Apply Online Temporary Conductor Licence
Now you can apply online for temporary conductor license by following steps given below: –
- To submit an application for a temporary conductor license you need to first visit the sarathi Parivahan sewa portal.
- and on the main page, select the temporary conductor license tab which you may easily find under the Conductor license tab
- Now you need to fill the application form by submitting your personal, address, and medical details.
- Upload your documents, photograph, and signature (if required).
- Later pay the application fee online to complete your temporary conductor application.
Apply New Driving School License Online
Those who want to run the driving school may need to obtain a license from the authority and it can be easily done through sarathi parivahan sewa portal whose process has been described below: –
Visit Sarathi Parivahan Portal and on the home page select “New Driving School License“
- The stages which are available under driving School license are: –
- Application form submission
- Documents upload
- Upload Photograph and signature
- and at last payment of application fee
- On pressing the continue tab the Driving license application form available on your screen.
- In the application form you need to submit your driving school, vehicle, and staff details.
- After filling the application form you need to upload the required documents and photograph and signature (if it was applicable for your state)
- At the last stage of the application you need to make the fee payment of application and it can be done through an online payment gateway.
- Do not forget to take the print out of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Sarathi Parivahan Licence Fee
Have a look at the list of driving license and learner license fee: –
|License type||Revised Application Fee|
|Learner License Fee||200|
|Learner License Renewal Fee||200|
|Permanent Driving license Fee||200|
|Driving license (DL) Test Fee||300|
|DL (Driving License) renewal Fee||200|
|Driving license school & renewal||10,000|
|International Driving License fee||1,000|
Download Important forms
|Form name||Form Number & Link|
|Physical fitness||Form 1|
|Medical Certificate||Form 1 A|
|Learner License||Form 3|
|Addition of New Class||Form 8|
|Renewal of driving license||Form 9|
|Establishment of motor Driving School||Form 11|
UPDATE: Morth, GoI has made 18 services related to DL and RC completely online in India. Now, citizens do have to visit RTO to avail these services. Anyone who has completed Aadhaar authentication can avail of these services. Check complete details of services below.
Online Services (Regarding DL/RC) for which citizens have to undergo Aadhaar Authentication-